New International Conference “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access”, Germany, September 21-23, 2016
Xavier Vallvé of Trama TecnoAmbiental (TTA) will act as Co-chairman of this upcoming event, together with Werner Weiss of AEE-Institute for Sustainable Technologies of Austria, organized by OTTI. New, because this Conference on “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access” brings together into one, the three successful conferences that have been held in the last several years:
PV-Hybrids and Mini-Grids (7 editions)
Small PV Applications on for Rural Electrification (4 editions)
Solar Technology for Development Cooperation (one edition)
This Conference to be held in Metropolitan Frankfurt seeks to contribute in responding to the huge challenge of energy access by determining firm actions to reach sustainable energy for all.
- To consolidate the knowledge around solutions that have proven to work and their enabling factors
- To present different models of financing, business models and technologies that enable the fast uptake of such solutions and
- To provide new roads for research and innovation.
TTA is keen to meet the participants to share experiences, synergies and commitment which is what will make the difference in the World of Energy Access.
- Successful 2nd Conference on Solar Technologies & Hybrid Mini Grids to improve energy access held in Mallorca, October 2018 TTA, GIZ and Universitat de les Illes Balears were happy to welcome 135 participants from 37 countries to this Conference held October 17 to 19, 2018. Participants considered that this event offered a good balance of complementary topics related to energy..+
- Support to improve sustainability of the electricity service in the Upper Suriname region, August 2018 The main objective of this consultancy is to prepare the technical studies to support the decision makers to select an alternative to provide 24/7 hours electricity to the communities of a selected area of intervention. between Pokigron and Niew Aurora; also..+
- 3-days Training Workshop on economics and financing of PV projects, Tunisia, May 2018 TTA delivered this Workshop for the Association of Tunisian Banks, which involved the main economic and financial aspects related to off-and on-gird PV plants. The training aimed for Tunisian banks to acquire knowledge on how to assess the profitability and risks..+
- TTA is hiring | Business Development - Project Fundraiser internships TTA is seeking for diligent Project Fundraisers, fluent in English for an internship. Identifying funding sources is required for continuous development and scaling-up of Solar PV Micro-grid projects. Click here for details and to apply for this position. ..+