New International Conference “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access”, Germany, September 21-23, 2016
Xavier Vallvé of Trama TecnoAmbiental (TTA) will act as Co-chairman of this upcoming event, together with Werner Weiss of AEE-Institute for Sustainable Technologies of Austria, organized by OTTI. New, because this Conference on “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access” brings together into one, the three successful conferences that have been held in the last several years:
PV-Hybrids and Mini-Grids (7 editions)
Small PV Applications on for Rural Electrification (4 editions)
Solar Technology for Development Cooperation (one edition)
This Conference to be held in Metropolitan Frankfurt seeks to contribute in responding to the huge challenge of energy access by determining firm actions to reach sustainable energy for all.
- To consolidate the knowledge around solutions that have proven to work and their enabling factors
- To present different models of financing, business models and technologies that enable the fast uptake of such solutions and
- To provide new roads for research and innovation.
TTA is keen to meet the participants to share experiences, synergies and commitment which is what will make the difference in the World of Energy Access.
- Vacancy - TTA is hiring | Business Development - Project Fundraiser internship TTA is seeking for a diligent Project Fundraiser, fluent in English for an internship. Identifying funding sources is required for continuous development and scaling-up of Solar PV Micro-grid projects. Click here for details and to apply for this position. ..+
- A TTA’s project in Chad receives the National Energy Globe Award-Chad, June 2018 Congratulations to the team on this outstanding achievement! TTA is delighted that its project in Chad “ 3 Solar Photovoltaic micro-grids for sustainable economic development in rural areas “ carried out for UNIDO and the Government of Chad, has received the National Energy Globe Award as the..+
- Hibridación con Energía Solar FV del Servicio Eléctrico en Bahía Negra, Paraguay, abril 2018 El objetivo de esta consultoría que está ejecutando TTA para el BID y la Administración Nacional de Electricidad (ANDE), es desarrollar el conocimiento y la información necesaria que sirva de base para el análisis de factibilidad para el proyecto de hibridación..+
- Upcoming S-@ccess International Conference co-organized by TTA & GIZ to be held in Mallorca, October 2018 Xavier Vallvé of TTA and Carsten Hellpap of GIZ have joined forces again to celebrate the 2nd edition of the International Conference « Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access » / S-@ccess and will be co-chairing this event. The..+