New International Conference “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access”, Germany, September 21-23, 2016
Xavier Vallvé of Trama TecnoAmbiental (TTA) will act as Co-chairman of this upcoming event, together with Werner Weiss of AEE-Institute for Sustainable Technologies of Austria, organized by OTTI. New, because this Conference on “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access” brings together into one, the three successful conferences that have been held in the last several years:
PV-Hybrids and Mini-Grids (7 editions)
Small PV Applications on for Rural Electrification (4 editions)
Solar Technology for Development Cooperation (one edition)
This Conference to be held in Metropolitan Frankfurt seeks to contribute in responding to the huge challenge of energy access by determining firm actions to reach sustainable energy for all.
- To consolidate the knowledge around solutions that have proven to work and their enabling factors
- To present different models of financing, business models and technologies that enable the fast uptake of such solutions and
- To provide new roads for research and innovation.
TTA is keen to meet the participants to share experiences, synergies and commitment which is what will make the difference in the World of Energy Access.
- Vacancy - TTA is hiring | Solar Construction Supervision Manager Business, January 2018 TTA is hiring a Solar Construction Supervision Manager for project supervision in Eritrea fluent in English. Click here for job description and to apply for this position. ..+
- Vacancy - TTA is hiring | Business Development_Project Fundraiser internship, January 2018 TTA is seeking for a diligent Project Fundraiser, fluent in English for an internship. Identifying funding sources are required for development of Solar PV Micro-grid projects. Click here for details and to apply for this position. ..+
- Solar PV micro-grid commissioned and in operation in Tanzania, September 2017 This 48 kWp Solar PV plant in Mpale village, developed and executed by ENSOL of Tanzania and TTA with funding from « Energy and Environment Partnership Programme –EEP S&EA» and UNCDF (Unlocking Public and Private Finance for the Poor) and..+
- TTA recibe el Premio IBERDROLA a la Cooperación Energética International / 2ª Edición en la Categoría Sector Privado, Noviembre 2017 Por medio de este premio se ha querido reconocer la labor de Trama TecnoAmbiental en la Categoría de Empresa, con el proyecto de Electrificación Rural que comprende 5 microrredes solares híbridas en comunidades seleccionadas en 4 islas remotas del Lago Volta..+