New International Conference “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access”, Germany, September 21-23, 2016
Xavier Vallvé of Trama TecnoAmbiental (TTA) will act as Co-chairman of this upcoming event, together with Werner Weiss of AEE-Institute for Sustainable Technologies of Austria, organized by OTTI. New, because this Conference on “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access” brings together into one, the three successful conferences that have been held in the last several years:
PV-Hybrids and Mini-Grids (7 editions)
Small PV Applications on for Rural Electrification (4 editions)
Solar Technology for Development Cooperation (one edition)
This Conference to be held in Metropolitan Frankfurt seeks to contribute in responding to the huge challenge of energy access by determining firm actions to reach sustainable energy for all.
- To consolidate the knowledge around solutions that have proven to work and their enabling factors
- To present different models of financing, business models and technologies that enable the fast uptake of such solutions and
- To provide new roads for research and innovation.
TTA is keen to meet the participants to share experiences, synergies and commitment which is what will make the difference in the World of Energy Access.
- Upcoming S-Access International Conference co-organized by TTA & GIZ to be held in Mallorca, October 2018 Xavier Vallvé of TTA and Carsten Hellpap of GIZ have joined forces again to celebrate the 2nd edition of the International Conference « Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access » / S-@ccess and will be co-chairing..+
- Vacancy - TTA is hiring | Technical Director TTA is seeking a diligent Technical Director for an exciting role based in Barcelona. Clik here for details and to apply for this position. ..+
- TTA participated at 4th ARE’s Energy Access Investment Forum held in Catania, Italy, March 2018 / In this year’s ARE Awards TTA’s Partner in Tanzania receives recognition Xavier Vallvé participated as a panelist in the Session «Talking Business & Investment: Latin America – Rural Electrification beyond Basic Need Supply?». This forum was held on 12-15 March 2018 and was organized by ARE in partnership with Renewable Energy Solutions..+
- TTA guanya concurs per al disseny d'instal·lacions fotovoltaiques a Barcelona, gener 2017 El contracte per la realització del Lot 1 (Edificis públics amb protecció patrimonial) s’emmarca dins del Desenvolupament del Programa Impuls Generació Solar a Barcelona, consisteix en la redacció de projectes executius per la implantació d'instal·lacions fotovoltaiques per a autoconsum en 6..+