6TH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE PV-Hybrid and Mini-Grid Conference, Chambéry, FRANCE - April 26-27, 2012
- Xavier Vallvé, Director de TTA, presidió el panel “Design and Simulation” y también fue ponente en el panel “Field Experience Part 2”, y su ponencia fue “Novel example of PV and Wtg Back Up Power Systems for Weak Rural Grids in Lebanon”.
- Antoine Graillot, Consultor de TTA, participó en el panel “System Components” y su ponencia fue “15 Years of Field Experience with the “Daily Energy Allowance” - Concept as the Basis for Load Control and Guide for Social Behaviour in Rural Micro Grids”.
- Successful 2nd Conference on Solar Technologies & Hybrid Mini Grids to improve energy access held in Mallorca, October 2018 TTA, GIZ and Universitat de les Illes Balears were happy to welcome 135 participants from 37 countries to this Conference held October 17 to 19, 2018. Participants considered that this event offered a good balance of complementary topics related to energy..+
- Support to improve sustainability of the electricity service in the Upper Suriname region, August 2018 The main objective of this consultancy is to prepare the technical studies to support the decision makers to select an alternative to provide 24/7 hours electricity to the communities of a selected area of intervention. between Pokigron and Niew Aurora; also..+
- 3-days Training Workshop on economics and financing of PV projects, Tunisia, May 2018 TTA delivered this Workshop for the Association of Tunisian Banks, which involved the main economic and financial aspects related to off-and on-gird PV plants. The training aimed for Tunisian banks to acquire knowledge on how to assess the profitability and risks..+
- TTA is hiring | Business Development - Project Fundraiser internships TTA is seeking for diligent Project Fundraisers, fluent in English for an internship. Identifying funding sources is required for continuous development and scaling-up of Solar PV Micro-grid projects. Click here for details and to apply for this position. ..+