3rd S-@ccess International Conference Preliminary programme ready, 73 lectures, 44 posters presentations and experts’ round tables on line, Palma de Mallorca, April 1-3, 2020
This International Conference on Solar Technologies & Hybrid Mini-Grids to improve energy Access co-organized by TTA and Universitat de les Illes Balears of Palma de Mallorca, counts on speakers that come from 32 countries and 5 continents. This will provide a comprehensive overview of different energy access approaches undertaken in a wide variety of places and existing solutions.
You will find the Preliminary programme here.
Besides, plenty of networking possibilities:
- In the evening of the first day, a welcome reception will take place under the roof of a Bedouin tent. This is where the trade and poster exhibition and all breaks will take place, too.
- Excellent platform for companies to present their products and services to the participants from all over the world.
- You will find the sponsoring and exhibitor information here
Co-chairmen, Xavier Vallvé, Director of TTA and Carsten Hellpap, German Energy Consultant, will be pleased to welcome you to this 3rd edition of the International Conference
TTA looks forward to meet participants to share experiences and find synergies, with determination and commitment to make a difference in the World of Energy Access for All.
Welcome to our practitioners’ community S-@access Conference
For further information:
Phone: + 49 941 870 3861 / +34 93 446 3234
- Vacancies – TTA is hiring qualified candidates TTA is seeking to hire qualified candidates to join its team in its headquarters in Barcelona. We invite you to see current opportunities under tab “Human Resources - Work with us”. ..+
- Updated Feasibility Study & Detailed Design of a Hybrid Power System, at MIRWAIS REGIONAL HOSPITAL, Afghanistan, July 2021 The objective of this project is the hybridization of the existing diesel plant of this large Hospital in Kandahar. TTA will provide services to ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross), as owner’s engineer, including the feasibility study update and detailed design,..+
- Préparation d’une étude sur la tarification et l'élaboration d'un modèle de calcul des tarifs de vente et d'achat de l'électricité produite par les mini-réseaux au Burundi, PNUD, juin 2021 TTA avec son collaborateur local exécutera cette étude qui consiste à évaluer les différentes options d’évolution des tarifs et de leur structure, et leur impact sur l’équilibre financier de l’opérateur de mini-réseaux, ainsi que la standardisation des équipements solaires et autres..+
- Enhancing Energy Efficiency for Humanitarian Infrastructure in Gambella, GIZ, Ethiopia, March 2021 Provision of services to support UNCHR, ARRA (Administration for Refugee & Returnee Affairs) and its partners in enhancing the energy efficiency (EE) of existing and future energy infrastructure and usage. The objective consists of assessing EE and energy conservation possibilities in..+